Todd, Joaquin and I were able to go with Madison on her end of the year "big" field trip. We drove to Durham, NC about 2 1/2 hours from home, to the Life and Sciences Museum. It was fun to see all of the fun exhibits they have for the kids to explore. From exploring weather to a butterfly house, they have a lot of interesting learning activities to explore. Joaquin really enjoyed the dinosaurs, and Madison loved the weather part where you can see how tornado's form. I think I liked the butterfly house best, but I could hardly breathe in there. And when we went through the petting zoo, I really started itching, man am I sick of these allergies! They have a cool wind part too. Too many things to talk about. We all enjoyed it, and Madison was not ready to go home. Maybe we can go back as a family sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That looks like a really cool place! Glad you got to join the kids! :)
Post a Comment