May 18, 2012

JoLynne's All County Chorus Concert

Lynnie is the tall girl right behind the accompanist.
I'm not quite sure why she was put in the front, poor girls behind her!

These are just parts of each song. My camera on my phone had no more room because I had forgotten to get things downloaded and clear it off. Whoops!! I had to quickly choose some pictures and video to delete so I could even get this much. Enjoy though!!


I can't get the other two videos to upload, so I guess this tiny little 
one will have to do until I can figure it out! Bummer!!

After pics with sisters and brother. They were excited and were glad the concert was over! ; )

1 comment:

Stine said...

Wish I could have seen it. Next time I see her in person, I expect a piano and voice concert.