Jun 21, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

These are some back stage pics I took of Madi during her recital.
I will be getting professional ones done soon.
They did really well.  I love to see how much she loves to dance.
Their Jazz routine was to the music from High School Musical "I Don't Dance".
The ballerinas were trying to get the baseball players to dance.
It was a cute routine, hopefully those of you in Utah and Idaho can see the video.
Todd has it with him so ask him, he might forget.
The ballet routine was to the song by Martina McBride, "In my daughters eyes".
The dance was gorgeous, I loved it, and it makes me cry.
The Tap routine is probably my favorite one.
I love the costume and the dance was great.
It was to the song from HSM, "Fabulous", and each of the girls had a
 little separate part at the beginning.  
Madison's was, "Endless days in my chaise.  The whole world according to Moi!"
She did Amazing!  She has great beat and musicality.  
I wonder which side of the family she got that?!

She looks so grown up, she better slow down for my sake.

1 comment:

The Rookie said...

I secretly love dance costumes. :)